Freeze-dried starter cultures
The Ingredient company is an exclusive supplier of starter cultures from the leading biotechnological companies in Europe. We offer freeze-dried starter cultures of direct application for all types of fermented milk products. The high stable quality of our starter cultures, together with a wide range of phago-alternative strains and affordable prices, allow us to maintain a leading position in this market segment.
All positions of starter cultures are produced without the use of GMOs, in terms of quality and safety they meet the requirements of TR CU 021/2011 "On safety of food products" and TR CU 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products."
CONTROLLED FERMENTATION PROCESS
PERFECT RATIO PRICE
SOURDOUGH CULTURES FOR FERMENTED MILK DRINKS
The assortment of starter cultures for the production of fermented milk drinks includes the following items:
- starter cultures for the production of kefir products, tan, ayran, koumiss and other fermented milk drinks with and without yeast;
- starter cultures for the production of all types of yoghurt and fermented milk drink "Snowball" with different levels of acidity, high viscosity and short structure;
- starter cultures for the production of yogurt, fermented baked milk, turah, varenets;
- probiotic starter cultures for the production of bioproducts.
SOURDOUGH CROPS FOR SOUR CREAM AND CURD
The assortment of starter cultures for the production of sour cream and cottage cheese includes the following items:
mesophilic and meso-thermophilic starter cultures for all types of cottage cheese and curd products produced in a classical and mechanized way, both with a high gas-forming ability, and without it;
mesophilic and meso-thermophilic starter cultures for the production of all types of sour cream and sour cream product with different levels of acidity, high viscosity, pronounced taste and aroma.
SOURDOUGH CROPS FOR CHEESE
The assortment of starter cultures for cheese production includes the following items:
- starter cultures for cheeses with a low temperature of the second heating;
- starter cultures for cheeses with a high second heating temperature;
- starter cultures for non-ripening soft cheeses; starter cultures for pickled cheeses;
- starter cultures for cheeses with cheddarized cheese mass;
- starter cultures for cheeses produced by private technologies.
The assortment of the company includes protective cultures that have significant antagonistic activity against groups of microorganisms that cause spoilage of products.
Protective crops do not have a negative effect on the ripening process and do not distort the organoleptic characteristics of the finished products. Protective crops can be used in the production of all types of fermented milk products and cheeses.
© 2021 Ingredienta.ru